Monday 17 March 2014

Small CryEngine update

Just posting some of my penultimate updates. I've been tweaking both versions, relit and tweaked asset shaders for the UDK version and added some smaller assets.


This is the CryEngine version shot, which looks dramatic and more interesting than UDK; whether that's to do with the realtime lighting or the fact that I rebuilt from scratch I have no idea. Sure looks nice though!

Here's a UDK flythrough of the level, to some fitting music. The differences in the versions can be clearly seen; the only major architectural difference in the Cry version is the corridor behind the sofa is much wider.





Here's some additional assets I busted out last week; I was seeking a decent way of filling empty space in the scene, and these music and living-related objects seemed fitting.

Thanks for following!


No comments:

Post a Comment