Thursday 31 October 2013

Adding more, modelling more, having doubts

This week I have been modelling and unwrapping more meshes, considering expansion plans as I seem to be proceeding too fast.

Here is my progress:
Currently, I have tweaked the lighting and the brick texture I produced for the wall, in order to make it match the concept better. I also made a wallpaper texture for use on the left wall by tiling an image, I will go into that on my next post.

In terms of expansion, I have a couple of options: 
  • Add kitchen area to back
  • Add a toilet/bathroom down the left corridor
  • Sleeping area on the right
  • exterior corridor for flythrough
I also found this promotional image:
As you can see, a very colourful image,  that will make a nice addition to the environment. I was considering having a corridor or room that lead to this scene in the project.

That's all for now. I'll continue working, though I an growing concerned that my project may be too small.



No comments:

Post a Comment