Saturday 2 November 2013

Expansion plan in effect!

After much deliberation I finally put my expansion plan into practice. Initially, I thought the best idea was to fill out an adjacent room (and I will, when I have time) but initially I choose to expand the room by adding a kitchen area.

It's a work-in-progress, but I guessed I should block it in now. Ideally I want to add a fridge and a microwave, but dingy and unkempt due to the "tenants" use of the facilities. Other ideas I had included stringing cannabis planters along the roof and many trash bags.
The room in entirety looks like this now :
I placed some more assets about to pretty it up, including the metal support beams and the candles. I've also added doors, based off my own room door (although you can't see them from the screenshot).
Here is a lighting-only view, to give an idea of the lights:
Will update soon, feeling a lot better about my work after expanding. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment